235Lt Drum Model 935 Technical specs. Open Top Drum with lid and ring
Drum Assembly and stripping services
That Drum International specializes in the recollection of drums at the decanters. With our stripping technology TDI is able to collect drums strip them into their components knock them down and reuse the drum. Enabling TDI to relocate second hand drums at a cost effective rate anywhere on the globe.
Drum Stripping process
- After drums have been decanted they are prepared for the stripping disassembly process.
- The bottoms of the drums are pulled off of the body of the drum, reformed and packed.
- The stripped body is folded and packed into clusters.
- The lids and rings are repacked ready for despatch.
- The Stripped drum is sent world-wide for reassembly
The drum sets are received and assembled when they are ready to be filled.
A trained That Drum operator is based on site or a customer’s employee is trained to assemble drums on site.
- The drum body is rerolled in preparation for assemble
- The drum bottom is seamed onto the body of the drum
- The drum is then ready for refilling
Advantages of the assembly process:
- Reduction of drum deliveries due to 1400/1650 drums being delivered per load.
- Storage space for drums is greatly reduced.
- Drums can be assembled only when they are required.
- The assembly machines can be close to the drum filling points to reduce internal drum movement.
- Our drums circumvent traditional reconditioning practices that lower the total CO2e of our drums
- Reassembled drums are not cut, therefore height and capacity of each drum remains constant to original size and spec