Refurbishment of drums
- Utilising “That Drum” technology and its rotation model allows for drums to be refurbished into the industry at large, reducing steel consumption.
- Converting to the rotation model decreases the amount of drums being recycled through standard reconditioning processes.
- Disassembling and refurbishing galvanised drums at strategic collection points globally places second hand drums in the market with lower carbon footprints.
- Refurbishment of drums adds value back to the supply chain due to multiple usage of That Drum.
- Refurbishing allows achievement of 2-Way packaging system which ultimately reduces global environmental impacts.